Encouraging Taiwanese Contemporary Art Expansion
Since the enormous success of Young Art Taipei 2009, Taiwanese Contemporary Art Link (TCAL) will take a strong international step toward an emerging and representative contemporary art territory in 2010.
TCAL is a pioneer of Hotel Art Fairs in Taiwan, and our efforts have been highly recognized and accepted not only by Taiwanese and international galleries and art experts, but also by the public, media and government.
We are proud to introduce the larger art world of Europe, America, and Australia in Young Art 2010. TCAL’s determined objectives include: linking key contemporary art countries with the Asian market; building up a shared communication platform in Taipei; creating a new role for contemporary art in Taiwan; and encouraging this Taiwanese art field into a whole new level.
We believe that with our help and guidance these exciting outcomes results can be expected to arrive in the very near future.
▪ Cooperating with crucial participants, nationally and internationally
▪ Integrating art in academic and commercial areas
▪ Building an international contemporary art network
▪ Increasing audience’s participation and collector interests
▪ Strategic alliance with different business sectors
▪ Long-term development of multiple contemporary art environments
Young Art 2010 will give you a whole new experience with emerging contemporary art, and in the future, each year’s Fair will provide you with a greater diversity of art and a focal point for art in Taiwan.
Director of TCAL